Are you ready to do some backcountry flying?
This Cessna 170A project airplane will be a great winter project and will have you ready to do some airplane camping in 2023.
- Total Time: 2307.9 Hours
- Tach: 533.3 Hours
- Last Annual: 4/2/2022
- Registration: N9910A
- Useful Load: 872.5 lbs
- Fuel Capacity: 42 Gallons (620 lbs available with full fuel)
- Damage: Hard landing caused wrinkling aft of the gearbox.
- The aft bulkhead on the gearbox (PN: 0511495-37 / 0513006-10) has a slight bend in it near the lightning hole (pictures available).
- Estimated repairs are as follows:
- Replace Belly Skin
- Add doubler to aft gearbox bulkhead or replace bulkhead entirely
- Straighten RH Door Sill
- Replace Seat Rails
- Estimated 80 hour job
- No Parts should be needed as they can be made. If you do need parts, we are more than happy to help procure or supply
- Continental C-145-2
- SN: 1608-6-2
- SMOH: 1345.9 Hours (TBO 1800)(08/1975 by TW Smith)
- STOH: 728.9 Hours (04/2009 Field Top Overhaul)
- TT in Service: 3445.9 Hours
- Slick K6327-40 Ignition Upgrade (STC #SE1220GL)
- Cylinder #'s 1, 3, & 5 replaced 11/2016 with Millennium SA10200-A20P Cylinders
- McCauley 1C172/MDM7653
- Overhauled 06/1998
- TT: UNK
- Still measures at 76”
- Garmin GDL 82 ADS-B Out
- Garmin Aera 660 GPS Mount
- ICOM IC-A200 VHF
- Narco AT165 Transponder
- Sigtronics 400 Intercom
- Cylinder Head Temp Gauge
- Oil Pressure and Temp Gauges
- Ameri King AK450 ELT
- Ameri King AK350 Altitude Encoder
- Red Vinyl and Tan Fabric
- Overall Rating 7/10
- Great Condition!
- Hooker Custom Harness Seatbelts (Model 2Y482430)
- See Pictures
- Horizontal and Elevator abrasion boot
- F & M Enterprises Spin-On Oil Filter (STC #SE8409SW)
- Ponk Aviation Beefed Up Gearbox (STC #SA2918NM)
- Cleveland Wheels and Brakes (STC #SA13GL)
- LP Aero Plastics Single Piece Windshield (STC #SA1023NE)
- Brackett Air Filter (STC #SA71GL)
- Aero-Trim Electric Aileron Trim (STC #SA1293SO)
- Alaskan Bushwheel Tailwheel Assembly (STC #SA01233SE)
- AeroFlash Wing Tip Strobes
- New Tail Spring in 2006
- XP Mods Gear Legs
- Tinted Windows
- 8.00x6 Tires
- Secondary Seat Stop Kit SK210-174B
Please let us know if you would like more pictures of the aircraft or parts included. We'll quickly get you whatever information or images you need.
We strongly encourage you to come and see the aircraft before purchasing. Call Nolan at 970-414-7307 with any questions or to arrange payment.
Aircraft is being sold AS IS/WHERE IS with no expressed or implied warranties. Buyer is responsible for picking up aircraft from the Greeley-Weld Airport (KGXY).
Industry Leading 90-Day Parts Guarantee
You may return parts or request a replacement within 90 days of the purchase date with no penalty. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (if you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
We do not accept returns on anything marked CORE, Fuselages, or anything stating "No Returns Accepted".
If the return is past 90 days from the date the item was delivered, you may incur a restocking fee. Each return is handled on a case to case basis, and we do our best to be fair and reasonable.
Once we receive your returned parts you should expect to receive your refund within a week or so. In most cases you will receive a refund quickly.
If you need to return an item or want a replacement, fill out the form HERE with your order number, details about the product you would like to return, and the reason for the return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Our 90-day guarantee is our committment to treating our customers honestly and fairly. We put every part through a rigurous process before we make it available for sale. Despite our best efforts, sometimes we do not have the capability to test certain items or we might miss something during the inspection process.
Meet YOUR Parts Team
The BAS Sales Team is stacked with knowledge and expertise from every aspect of the aircraft salvage business. Let our team of Experts help you find the right part the first time.
You can reach the sales department during business hours - 7:30 am to 4 pm Mountain Standard Time - by calling 970-313-4823 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will promptly assist in any way possible, such as verifying the right part or part number, taking measurements or additional pictures, discussing or arranging shipping and transit prior to your purchase, or anything else you need to be confident that you are buying the right part from the right people.
Matt Rangel - Sales Manager
Matt was here before BAS was officially established. Matt started as a shop hand at our sister company Beegles, became the researcher/lister, the shipper, and finally settled into sales.
Mike started with BAS as a cleaner in August 2015. He was a mechanic, the shipper/receiver, and now he is the fulfillment manager.
Arika started in July 2019 as a researcher/lister. She has since moved to the Care and Culture Manager.
Geoff started at BAS in January 2015. He has worn many hats since then - shop hand, cleaner, lister, and Duff Store manager. He enjoys walk-in customers the most and is always happy to help.
Matt "Sny" Snyder
Sny has been with BAS since March 2013. He's done disassembly, cleaning, and listing. Something he loves about his job is memorizing the parts book and learning more about parts.
Jessica joined the BAS family in January 2021. She is a researcher and lister. Her favorite part of her job is picturing the parts.