If you are looking to do some real back country flying or haul the whole family plus luggage... Look no further. This Cessna Skywagon Project is for you.
- Registration: N1534F SN: 185-0877
- Total Time: 559.10 Hours
- Last Annual: 3-16-2022
- Useful Load: 1452.0 LBS
- Logbooks Complete
- Fuselage internal components zinc chromated
- P. Ponk Aviation Beefed Up Gear (STC SA2918M)
- Locking Tailwheel
- Flap Gap Seal (STC SA150NW)
- Metal Vented Fuel Caps (Venting Engineering)(STC SA728NW)
- New Seat Rollers in May 2013
- Corrosion to top of the wings and cabin top due to a leaky hangar. We believe the corrosion can be sanded out. The internal airframe is extremely clean and free of corrosion. We have many images posted here on the site, but can also share over 100 pictures with a potential buyer. If you would like to see more imgaes, or detailed images of anything specific, get in touch with Nolan and we'll make it happen.
- Continental IO-470-F17B
- SN: CS-135206-5-F
- Overhauled 02/21/2013 by Lycon (Ported)
- Engine Preserved/Pickled
- SMOH: 1.9 hours
- 260 HP
- New Alternator
- New Vacuum Pump
- New Prop Governor
- Brackett Air Filter (STC SA71GL)
- Hartzell PHC-C3YF-1RF/F8068 (STC SA02821CH)
- 0 Hours Since New
- Improved Take Off and Climb
- Dramatic Noise Reduction
- Longer TBO (2400 Hour TBO)
- Bendix King KX 175B (x2)
- Bendix King KN 62A
- Bendix King KR 85
- Narco AT-50A Transponder
- Bendix King KMA 24
- KS Avionics Engine (EGT & CHT) Analyzer
- Brittain Model B2C Autopilot (STC SA1473WE)
- ACK E-04 ELT
- Aeroflash Strobe Light System
- Tan/Gold Fabric Seats with Tan Plastics
- Overall Condition: 6/10
Industry Leading 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our 90-day money back guarantee is part of our commitment to treating our customers honestly and fairly. We put every part through a rigorous process before we make it available for sale. Despite our best efforts, and on rare occasions, we must accept a return due to circumstances beyond our control. It is our commitment to you that we will stand behind what we do here at BAS by offering an unheard-of guarantee on most items in our inventory. We value your business and look forward to being your go-to for used airplane parts for years to come.
You may return parts or request a replacement within 90 days of the purchase date with no penalty. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (if you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
We do not accept returns on anything marked CORE, on any fuselage, or any item stating "No Returns Accepted".
If the return is past 90 days from the date the item was delivered, you may incur a restocking fee. Each return is handled on a case to case basis, and we do our best to be fair and reasonable.
Once we receive your returned parts you should expect to receive your refund within a week or so. In most cases you will receive a refund quickly.
If you need to return an item or want a replacement, fill out the form HERE with your order number, details about the product you would like to return, and the reason for the return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Meet YOUR Parts Team
The BAS Sales Team is stacked with knowledge and expertise from every aspect of the aircraft salvage business. Let our team of Experts help you find the right part the first time.
You can reach the sales department during business hours - 7:30 am to 4 pm Mountain Standard Time - by calling 970-313-4823 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will promptly assist in any way possible, such as verifying the right part or part number, taking measurements or additional pictures, discussing or arranging shipping and transit prior to your purchase, or anything else you need to be confident that you are buying the right part from the right people.
Matt Rangel - Sales Manager
Matt was here before BAS was officially established. Matt started as a shop hand at our sister company Beegles, became the researcher/lister, the shipper, and finally settled into sales.
Mike started with BAS as a cleaner in August 2015. He was a mechanic, the shipper/receiver, and now he is the fulfillment manager.
Arika started in July 2019 as a researcher/lister. She has since moved to the Care and Culture Manager.
Geoff started at BAS in January 2015. He has worn many hats since then - shop hand, cleaner, lister, and Duff Store manager. He enjoys walk-in customers the most and is always happy to help.
Matt "Sny" Snyder
Sny has been with BAS since March 2013. He's done disassembly, cleaning, and listing. Something he loves about his job is memorizing the parts book and learning more about parts.
Jessica joined the BAS family in January 2021. She is a researcher and lister. Her favorite part of her job is picturing the parts.