1280111-1 Cessna 172RG / 182RG / 210 Brake Line Fitting Swivel Pivot (Rebuilt)
- A core return is required and will incur a $500.00 core charge if one is not received within 30 days.
- We did take the fittings apart and rebuilt them, so I guarantee them not to leak.
- This is the fitting needed for Cessna 172RG's, 177RG's, 182RG's, 210's and possibly others.
- Core must have good safety wire holes and no broken fittings.
- There is no paperwork included with the swivel.
Need additional pics or have any questions please let me know and I will get back to you ASAP. I will be more than happy to combine shipping if you purchase multiple items. Please feel free to email me for a shipping quote.Attn International buyers - I am more than happy to export any of my products out of the U.S. However, please note that all import duties, taxes, and any other charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. We do not ship to forwarding shipping stations it needs to be either a business or residential address. These charges are to buyers responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to help determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding. We also do not mark merchandise value below or mark items as "gifts". U.S. and international government regulations prohibit such behavior.
BAS has been established since 2012 and going strong today. With our staff of 18 employees you are sure you will get the proper attention you need in a timely manner. We are the world's largest internet based platform for selling general aviation airframe, both new and used, engine and avionic suppliers.
You can always drop the mouse and pick up the phone and talk to our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff Monday thru Friday 7:30- 4:00pm.