Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own your very own 2021 Piper M600/SLS for less than current market value!
In order to make this M600 a worthy project...
- 2021 Piper PA46-600TP SN: 4698178
- Airframe TT: 383.8 hours
- Last Annual: August 2022
- Damage: A taxiing incident damaged all tail surfaces and stabilizers beyond economical repair, and damaged the tailcone of the fuselage. The pressure bulkhead and pressure vessel were not damaged. We had the damaged tail professionally removed to prep the aircraft for repairs.
- All parts to repair the tail are included with the sale. The only thing you will have to supply are some rivets, know-how, and elbow grease. Replacement part in pictures. They are in as removed condition and have been professionally removed from N131HL Piper M600 with 445.2 Hours Total Time.
- Registration: Tail number "N282TX", but will need changed. We have reserved the tail number N282TZ for this aircraft and will sell with the aircraft.
- Pratt & Whitney PT6A-42A
- SN: PCE-RM09554
- Eng TT: 383.3 Hours
- 600 SHP
- Engine was not affected by the incident.
- Engine will be continually run to prevent any corrosion and keep the fuel system fresh. We have logbook entries for these run-ups.
- Hartzell 5D3-N338A1 Five Blade Composite Prop
- SN: SF301
- TT: 383.3 Hours
- Garmin GDU 1250W 12" Displays (x3)
- Garmin GFC 700 Autopilot with HALO Autoland
- Synthetic Vision
- FlightStream 510
- Dual Garmin GTX 575 Touchscreen Cockpit Management Units
- Garmin GTX 345R (ADS-B In and Out)
- Garmin GTX 335R (Backup Transponder)
- Garmin GMA 36B Digital Audio Panel
- Garmin GTS 855 Traffic Advisory System
- Garmin GDL 69A SXM Satelite Radio / Weather
- Garmin GWX Digital Weather Radar
- L3 WX-500 Stormscope
- Garmin FlightCharts & Safe Taxi
- Garmin GI-275 Standby Electronic Flight Instrument
- Garmin GRA 55 Radar Altimeter
- Garmin Autoland (fully autonomous)
- Auto Throttle
- Radar Altimeter
- Enhanced AFCS Enablement
- Surface Watch
- Black Leather Seats with Diamond Stitching
- Carbon Fiber Accent Panels and Headliner Bezel
- Tan Accent Panels and Headliner
- Mocha Carpeting
- Leather Wrapped Grab Handle
- Leather Wrapped Yoke
- AMSAFE Aviation Inflatable Restraints (Pilot and Copilot)
- USB Charging Ports
- Cup Holders
- Executive Folding Tables
- Folding Seats
- Reading Lights
- Luggage Storage
- Certified for Flight Into Known Icing
- Tanis Engine Preheater
- Angle of Attack Indicator
- Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM) (STC #SA02654SE)
Additional pictures of the aircraft are available.
We strongly encourage you to come and see the aircraft before making any offer. The aircraft is being sold AS IS/WHERE IS with no expressed or implied warranties. Buyer is responsible for picking up aircraft from the Houston Executive Airport. If you have questuons, please call Nolan at 970-414-7307. A 20-percent escrow deposit is due 48 hours after accepted offer, NO EXCEPTIONS. Balance is due within 7 days.
Industry Leading 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our 90-day money back guarantee is part of our commitment to treating our customers honestly and fairly. We put every part through a rigorous process before we make it available for sale. Despite our best efforts, and on rare occasions, we must accept a return due to circumstances beyond our control. It is our commitment to you that we will stand behind what we do here at BAS by offering an unheard-of guarantee on most items in our inventory. We value your business and look forward to being your go-to for used airplane parts for years to come.
You may return parts or request a replacement within 90 days of the purchase date with no penalty. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (if you received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
We do not accept returns on anything marked CORE, on any fuselage, or any item stating "No Returns Accepted".
If the return is past 90 days from the date the item was delivered, you may incur a restocking fee. Each return is handled on a case to case basis, and we do our best to be fair and reasonable.
Once we receive your returned parts you should expect to receive your refund within a week or so. In most cases you will receive a refund quickly.
If you need to return an item or want a replacement, fill out the form HERE with your order number, details about the product you would like to return, and the reason for the return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Meet YOUR Parts Team
The BAS Sales Team is stacked with knowledge and expertise from every aspect of the aircraft salvage business. Let our team of Experts help you find the right part the first time.
You can reach the sales department during business hours - 7:30 am to 4 pm Mountain Standard Time - by calling 970-313-4823 or via email at email@example.com
We will promptly assist in any way possible, such as verifying the right part or part number, taking measurements or additional pictures, discussing or arranging shipping and transit prior to your purchase, or anything else you need to be confident that you are buying the right part from the right people.
Matt Rangel - Sales Manager
Matt was here before BAS was officially established. Matt started as a shop hand at our sister company Beegles, became the researcher/lister, the shipper, and finally settled into sales.
Mike started with BAS as a cleaner in August 2015. He was a mechanic, the shipper/receiver, and now he is the fulfillment manager.
Geoff started at BAS in January 2015. He has worn many hats since then - shop hand, cleaner, lister, and Duff Store manager. He enjoys walk-in customers the most and is always happy to help.
Matt "Sny" Snyder
Sny has been with BAS since March 2013. He's done disassembly, cleaning, and listing. Something he loves about his job is memorizing the parts book and learning more about parts.
Jessica joined the BAS family in January 2021. She is a researcher and lister. Her favorite part of her job is picturing the parts.
Matt is the newest member of the sales team, starting in 2022. His main role is in the Research Department but loves to takes sales calls too.